Cooking Vacation in Italy
We’ve teamed up with Cooking in Tuscany to bring you weeklong food and wine experiences in the heart of Italy.
Join us in the beautiful Tuscan countryside and learn to cook traditional, authentic Italian recipes with at chef in her farmhouse. Explore the Mediterranean coast and the heart of Italian wine country. Guests stay at a villa overlooking the sea and spend the week exploring local villages, tasting world-class wines and learning to cook delicious dishes from scratch.
Throughout the week, we’ll master traditional Italian recipes passed down in the chef’s family like handmade pastas, gnocchi, meatballs and more.
October 4 – 10, 2020
This 7-day, 6-night all inclusive tour is designed to provide you with an authentic experience of life in Tuscany.
You’ll learn to master traditional recipes passed down for generations. We’ll use fresh, local ingredients and learn the secrets of Italian cooking while sipping wines produced by local vineyards. We’ll walk the cobble stone streets of medieval villages and meet local producers and farmers in the heart of the Tuscan countryside.
- Cook with an Italian chef in her home.
- Learn to make fresh pasta from scratch, homemade gnocchi, meatballs and more.
- Taste world-class wines from some of the top producing vineyards in Italy.
- Explore beautiful medieval villages, meet local shop owners and learn about the history of this area.
- Dine at local restaurants and wine bars tasting the best of Tuscany’s world-class cuisine.
Watch to Learn More
- 6 nights in a beautiful villa overlooking the Mediterranean
- All meals: 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners (one dinner on your own), including dinner in a fine-dining restaurant
- 4 hands-on cooking classes with an Italian chef
- 2 wine tastings at local vineyards
- Daily excursions to the stunning medieval towns of Volterra, Bolgheri, Populonia, and Castagneto
- All transfers including to and from the local train station, easily accessible by train from Pisa Airport (1 hour) or Rome Airports (2.5 hours)
- 1 meal in Volterra
- Souvenirs and guide gratuities
$3,400 USD based on double occupancy
Interested in joining one of our upcoming Cooking Vacations in Italy? Fill out the brief form below, and we’ll be in touch with additional information.